Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Project beneficiaries: Project must aim to positively impact the lives of communities (children, youth, families, etc.) affected by conflict and war in the Middle East. This can be in the Middle East itself or any other country where war refugee populations have needs.
- Experience: Applicants should have significant experience and close ties with the community and culture their idea is designed to serve.
- Language proficiency: Applicants should possess the language skills necessary for the successful implementation of their proposed initiative.
- Partner: Applicants must have a partner NGO registered as a U.S. 501(c)(3) charitable organization to serve as a fiscal sponsor.
We thank the Blossom Hill family for your support and urge you to:
- Forward this newsletter to your network to share the 2018 Fellowship Framework and 2018 Fellowship Application
- Contact us about volunteering to read applications
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our Fellows!